IBA to Head the Iowa Games 3D Shoot
IOWA GAMES 3D SHOOT
Hickory Ridge Bowhunters by Pella, Iowa
July 13 & 14
This opportunity was presented to the board at our December board meeting. Two representatives of the Iowa Games came to the meeting asking if the IBA would be willing to take on this challenge.
We immediately thought this would be a great benefit for a 100% Club. Not all the details have been hammered out, like we said this just happened. What we are looking for are 100 % Clubs willing to host the Iowa Games 3D shoot.
Following are a few of the guidelines (more to come). If your club is interested, you must contact Terry Koppes by Feb 1, 2013.Contact information for Terry listed below. The Board of Directors will choose one club from the applicants as host. This will be an annual shoot, and applications will be taken each year.
- Must be a 2 day shoot.
- Have to be able to handle 200-400 shooters (parking, restrooms, food, etc.).
- Shoot can be held on any of three weekends in July – 13&14, 20&21 or 27&28.
- This can be a standalone shoot or can be piggy backed with your regular shoot.
- If Iowa Games shoot is hosted in conjunction with a club shoot, shooter may shoot Iowa Games only, Club Shoot only, or register for both shoots but must pay both registration fees and shoot twice.
- Promotion for the Iowa Games shoot will be handled by the Iowa Games Organization. Medals will also be provided by the Iowa Games Organization for the Iowa Games awards.
- Advertising for club’s shoot needs to be done by host club.
- Club would receive $10 from each Iowa Games shooters from their Iowa Games registration fee.
- Each Iowa Games shooter would receive Iowa Games T shirt.
- Host club will provide 2 people for Iowa Games registration table.
- Host club provides the targets.
IBA Board of Directors
Terry Koppes (President)